G-RAY.2 - Rear light with brake light function (latest Version)
Due to the new regulations of the Road Traffic Authorisation Regulations (StVZO) for bicycle light, a few interesting possibilities have been added to make you more visible as cyclist in the dark. An important point is probably that brake light is now also allowed on the bike.
The G-RAY from the German manufacturer Litecco took into account the new legal requirements and resulted in a high-performance, battery-powered bicycle rear light with intelligent sensor-controlled brake light function, which increases visibility. With state-of-the-art electronics, every speed delay is recorded and suddenly makes the light light up significantly more strongly. This will warn other road users if people are suddenly slowing down in front of you.
With the latest version G-RAY.2, the following new features have been added:
Terrain Scan Control (T S C)
The newly added "Terrain Scan Control" function analyzes the road conditions and thus avoids disturbing and irritating false triggering of the brake light due to unevenness.
Automatic brightness adjustment
In bright daylight, the brake light function is active for better perception without the rear light. If the brightness decreases, the rear light switches ON automatically.
In order to conserve the battery charge, there is now an automatic which completely turns off the rear light if the bike is not moved for more than ten minutes.
A permanent calibration is also new in order to be able to guarantee a permanently reliable function. The luminaire is not calibrated every time it is switched on, but only has to be made once and remains stored.
The rear light can be recharged via a USB port. Either via a standard USB power supply (not included) or via laptop or PC. The built-in lithium polymer battery guarantees reliability and a long service life. The light is very light at 44 g and has small dimensions of just 5.8 x 3.9 x 1.8 cm.
Via two supplied brackets in different diameters, the installation is possible on the seat post and also on the seat strut. At the back, directly on the light, there is also a clip, with which G-RAY can also be attached to bags and backpacks.
The G-RAY.2 is approved according to the german StVZO for all bicycles. So why do you want to do without more safety when the legislator takes into account the latest state-of-the-art bicycle technology and thus enables important new functions?
- Lightweight, compact rear light with brake light function
- Rechargeable via built-in USB port
- New: Terrain Scan Control (TSC)
- New: Automatic brightness adjustment
- New: Automatic shut-off (after 10 min. without movement)
- New: Up to 16 hours of runtime per battery charge (instead 12 hrs.)
- New: Permanent calibration
- Up to 1000m visibility at brake light
- Up to 400m visibility in normal rear light
- Suitable for all types of bikes
- With charging control light
- Good direct visibility and from the side
- For attachment to the seatpost or seat strut
- Via clip attachment also possible on bags and clothing
- Only 44 g weight and small dimensions of 5.8 x 3.9 x 1.8 cm
- Splash-proof according to IP44
- Includes two mounts, USB cable and manual (German)