G-RAY - Rear light with brake light function
Due to the new regulations of the Road Traffic Authorisation Regulations (StVZO) for bicycle light, a few interesting possibilities have been added to make you more visible as cyclist in the dark. An important point is probably that brake light is now also allowed on the bike.
The G-RAY from the German manufacturer Litecco took into account the new legal requirements and resulted in a high-performance, battery-powered bicycle rear light with intelligent sensor-controlled brake light function, which increases visibility. With state-of-the-art electronics, every speed delay is recorded and suddenly makes the light light up significantly more strongly. This will warn other road users if people are suddenly slowing down in front of you.
The rear light can be recharged via a USB port. Either via a standard USB power supply (not included) or via laptop or PC. The built-in lithium polymer battery guarantees reliability and a long service life. The light is very light at 44g and has small dimensions of just 5.8 x 3.9 x 1.8 cm.
Via two supplied brackets in different diameters, the installation is possible on the seat post and also on the seat strut. At the back, directly on the light, there is also a clip, with which G-RAY can also be attached to bags and backpacks.
So why avoid more safety when the legislator takes into account the latest state-of-the-art bicycle technology in order to enable important new functions?
- Lightweight, compact rear light with brake light function
- Rechargeable via built-in USB port
- Up to 2000m visibility at brake light
- Up to 400m visibility in normal rear light
- Up to 12 hours of runtime per battery charge
- Suitable for all types of bikes
- With charging control light
- 220 degree visibility
- For attachment to the seatpost or seat strut
- Via clip attachment also possible on bags and clothing
- Only 44 g weight and small dimensions of 5.8 x 3.9 x 1.8 cm
- Splash-proof according to IPXX
- Includes two mounts, USB cable and manual (German)
|EAN / GTIN:||4260439090102|
|Manufacturer Product No. (MPN):||41.300.06|
|Brightness:||7 lm (Standard)/ 35 lm (Brakelight)|
|Dimensions:||58 x 39 x 18 mm|
|Run Time:||Up to 12 hours|
|Charge Time:||approx. 2-3 hours|
|Battery:||3.7V Rechargeable lithium polymer battery|
Scope of delivery
- 1x Rear Light "G-Ray"
- 1x USB-cable
- 1x Bracket for seat post
- 1x Bracket for seat strut
- German Manual