LightSKIN - Handlebar with integrated LED front light
The necessary consequence of the popular LightSKIN seatpost with integrated LED rear light had to be, of course, a corresponding pentant for the front: a handlebar combined with a powerful front light.
After years of development, the Berlin-based bike company Schindelhauer, in cooperation with the Korean manufacturer LightSKIN, has succeeded in subtly integrating a bicycle front light into the handlebars, which meets the requirements of the
German road legal approval (StVZO). According to Schindelhauer, the result is: "With a size of only 13 x 18.5 mm, the world's smallest lens, which complies with the cut-off required for a StVZO approval".
The LightSKIN handlebar offers two light modes with a maximum of 150 lumens output and a running time of up to 6 hours. The internal 2,000 mAh strong Li-polymer battery is charged via Micro USB. The water-protected charging port is located at the front next to the integrated lens.
In combination with the LightSKIN LED seatpost, you always have a fully-fledged, theft-proof lighting system with you, which does not disturb the simple aesthetics of the bike with ugly battery-powered lights.
- Design handlebar with integrated front light and state-of-the-art LED technology
- Two light modes with up to 150 lumens selectable
- Internal battery chargeable via Micro USB charging port
- Up to 6 hours running time
- With charge level indicator (blue LED)
- German StVZO-approval
- Different widths and colors
- Max. 400 g (at 700mm width)
- 31.8 mm clamp size
- Handlebar ends can be shortened if necessary
- Made in Korea