SPURCYCLE Compact Bell - Lighter, more compact and also cheaper than the original
The "Compact Bell" is the new bell, which is built to Spurcycle standards with highest precision and with 30% fewer parts than the popular
original. At just 28g, it is even lighter and more compact in assembly and is perfect for mountain bikers and commuters.
At just 9mm, the Compact Bell requires less than half the mounting width of the Spurcycle Bell. Due to the new compact fastening type,
the bell hardly consumes space between other handlebar components. The dome, on the other hand, has the same dimensions as the original.
Engineered for the same lasting Spurcycle sound.
The mount of the durable bicycle bell is made of a nylon composite. The noble bell is available in two variants: Suitable for 22.2 or 31.8mm handlebar diameter. For easy installation, only a 3mm hexagonal key is required.
By reducing the parts and manufacturing in Taiwan, a cheaper bell could be created, which nevertheless comparable high quality to the original
Spurcycle Bell is and hardly compromises in design and quality.
- Compact design bell made in precision work
- Loud, clear and long-lasting sound
- Audible from 30 meters away
- Up to 3x louder than conventional bells
- High-quality built
- Dome made of unique nickel brass alloy
- Composite Nylon Mount
- Available for handlebars with of 22.2 and 31.8mm diameter
- Half the width of only 9 mm with only 28 g weight
- Made in Taiwan