MooxiBike Bicycle Film "Urban Knitting""
Do you like the street art "Guerilla Knitting "? You would also like to cover something warm for your bike, but you can't knit? Then we have something for you: A pretty knitted pattern foil for sticking your frame!
You can find all patterns and colours as well as more information about the Mooxi bike film here: Mooxi-Bike Bicycle Film.
- Simple Bubble-free attachment
- Fully removable
- Theft protection through Individualisation
- Rock Shock and UV protection
- For frame up to 13 cm circumference
- Solvent free
- 5 years of UV-resistant
- Manufactured in small series-made in Hamburg
- Sufficient for parts of the bike (not for the whole frame)
- Including measuring tape and felt squeegee
- Manual in German and English
Hinweis: Note: The quantity is suitable for the redesign of parts of the bike. If you want to stick the entire frame, two of these boxes are needed. The box contains one slide with 13 x 147 cm. All you need is a cutter, a hair dryer and some skill. Measuring tape, a squeegee for application and instructions are included in the box.
|Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):||FD048|
|Design:||Urban Knitting (mini)|
|Dimensions:||13 x 147 cm|
In the box
- 1x Self-adhesive Film "Urban Knitting" (13 x 147 cm)
- 1x Paper tape measure
- 1x Felt Squeegee
- 1x Manual (German / English)