Knog Fang Pocket Multi-Tool with 18 Functions
Together with the Australian manufacturer "Tactica", Knog has created a multi-tool that is just slightly larger than a car key and still contains the most important tools and functions.
The core of "Fang" is made of steel and this is coated with a high-strength composite that Knog describes as "lighter than titanium and stronger than cast metal". The whole tool weighs just 65g and measures less than ten centimeters
and thus not only fits into every trouser pocket but also fits easily in the jersey pocket.
In addition to the two magnetically attached tyre levers on the outside, one of which contains a storage for two tool bits, there are six integrated wrenches on the inside and a magnetic bit holder on the front.
Here, too, two more of the four bits contained can be stowed away when not in use. There are also two rulers with which you can measure in centimeters and inches. Not entirely unimportant is of course also the rear
built-in bottle opener for a cool beer after work.
Also included is a small pointed nose that serves as a box cutter. Since this is not a blade, the tool is TSA approved. The external composite material of the tool also has the property of not scratching other
items, such as your smartphone in your pocket. So "Fang" will become your small, new and functional friend and will follow you everywhere.
- Extremely compact and lightweight pocket multi tool
- Only 65g weight and space-saving dimensions (95 x 50 x 22mm)
- Metal core with 5, 8, 10, 11, 13, 14mm wrench
- Coated with advanced composite material
- 2x tyre levers with integrated bit storage (are held magnetically on the tool)
- 2x ruler (imperial and metric)
- Box Cutter (TSA approved)
- Bottle opener
- Magnetic Bit Socket
- Incl. hexagon bits 3, 4, 5mm and screwdriver bit PH1
- Quick Start Guide