Adjust a reflective skeleton to your bike!
With these great stickers from BOOKMAN, you can ideally pimp your bike. The individual reflective stickers can be arranged on the frame like a skeleton*.
Even during the day, your bike will cause a lot of effort. At night, the stickers also improve your visibility when you are illuminated. Especially on black frames, this looks really great (see photos).
Each pack contains 13 different reflector stickers. The largest bones are about 22 long and 2 cm wide. For the smallest stickers, the diameter is about 2 cm.
Before attaching, the surface should be thoroughly cleaned so that the stickers hold well to the bike. However, the stickers can also be removed without residue. The stickers do not replace the prescribed reflectors on the bicycle.
- 13 reflective bone stickers for your bike or helmet
- During the day, they provide variety and, at night, more visibility
- Easy attachment and residue-free removable
- Material: 3M Scotchlite Reflective Graphic Film
* If you want to stick on the frame of an entire bike on both sides, at least 4 of these packs are necessary, depending on the frame size. For children's bikes, of course, correspondingly less so. So look out for the packaging image that's in a set.
|Manufacturer Product No. (MPN):||379|
|Material:||3M Scotchlite Reflective Graphic Film|
Scope of delivery
- 1 sheet with 13 Bone Stickers in different shapes and sizes